SLAVA BOZICEVIC: THE DOCTOR BUSY WITH HUMANITARIAN WORKS, WRITES BEAUTIFUL POETRY.



BIOGRAPHY OF SLAVA BOZICEVIC

Born: January 1937 in Zagreb, Croatia…. Education: Medicine. Journalism, ecological-medicine (miljőmedicin studie i Sweden)… Work: In all professions related to this fields in Croatia, and 30 years in Sweden. Had more than 350 exibitions with cultural themes (folk-ethno-traditions in the world), Women in war and freedom. Peace,Lecturer human rights, Health and ecological themes in Scandinavia, Serbia and Croatia. Her poems been translated into Swedish, English, German, Serbian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Italian and Romany Chib language. She participated in national and international festivals of poetry and short stories, prosa. Author of 5 poety books: 2 published in Sweden and 3 in Croatian.Received many awards for charity activities from UNm, Unicef, Peace and human rights

POEMS BY SLAVA BOZICEVIC

THE SILENCE

The silence is the ceremony
when the snow falls…
Then it is the quietest.
The silence is full of
the universe energy and
it pulsates strongly when
the two are in love and keep silent.
The silence allurs the inspiration for eruptition.
The silence screams when you are restless,
empty or alone.
The silence is the deepest stilness,
the frozen ocean or
the bottom of the hell
when the loved person dies
in your arms.
I feel the silence with all my senses
when by the silver moonlight
I am walking by the quiet see
and the soundless stars,
thesse guardians of our secrets
are twinkling merrily.
Then I greet all those I love
and send them my hugs
. I wave with the greeting even to
the beloved ones who do not walk
along with me any more,
Because they are somewhere, there at
the unknown address.
Wrapped in the eternal silence…

CATCH THE WIND

You come into my live silently.
Like the wind when
caresses in passing.
As a gift you were giving me
your kisses and verses.
Flickering like the leaves of
the high tree crowns of the green giants.
there where the wind composes
its symphonies..
The wind of happiness embraced us for a moment.
Catch the wind and ask him for me!.
The harsh words were brought and
carried away by the storm wind.
Sometimes the wind brings me
the familiar scent of your tobacco.
I have touched the breezy,
cobwebby clouds.
I am singing the songs with no words
and the wind brings them
to you as my gift.
Catch the wind and ask him for me!

. THE BLESSED TIME

You have dressed me with your tenderness.
You keep me warm with your ardent love
You rock me in the arms of happiness.
You have built the nest for me,
You live for me.
I have given you my heart as my gift,
and all me.
I love to disappear in your arms
and forget the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEMS OF BILJANA BILJANOVSKA IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH.

PROF DOMENICO PISANA TALKS MORE ABOUT POETRY

ANNABEL VILLAR THE POET AND CULTURAL ACTIVIST FROM BENIDORM, SPAIN