MORE POEMS FROM BILJANA BILJANOVSKA IN ENGLISH.



BIODATA OF BILJANA BILJANOVSKA

BILJANA Z. BILJANOVSKA, from Northen Macedonia, Skopje, is a professional (freelance) journalist , writer- novelist , poet, essayist, and translator . Most of schooling in the Serbo-Croatian language, in Belgrade, and finished elementary and high school, and part of university education. She graduated from the State University " St. Cyril and Methodius " , Faculty of Philology in Skopje, on the group Romance Philology, where she studied French and Italian languages, literature and culture. On several occasions she was abroad in Italy to improve translation and interpretation in the High School of translators and interpreters in Milan, Italy. She also translates from Macedonian into Serbian language, also translates from French and Italian authors into Macedonian and Serbian language, and from Serbian and Macedonian into Franch and Italian language.
She is author of several journalistic collections, poetry books, novels. In 2022 she was nominated for Honoris causa from Academy Veraliniela from Naple(Italy). She live and work in Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.

MILKY WAY

It is early morning,
day of new birth,
really, every day is new birthday,
one new chance to get
one better and stronger flight,
to can continue with
new visions, to past
all barricades.
The rising Sun is perfect image
everything start to shine,
in the middle of this picture
will be for ever your
unforgettable beautiful smile.

15.of july,2023

AVATAR

He took my mind
when I was ready to make
that last step, to go
on the board of the river
on that dirty bridge,
to make my last flight.
Rumor stop when the water
under the bridge start to wake me,
with my preffered music.
Why I have fear to be loved,
Or it’s really so late?
I'm on my round to take
only this last idea how to escape
from this truimph, it will be never
my real estate!
Somebody force me,
i or is always this century game,
where no one want to
show me your real place,
It’s really to late?
Can I go awey?
from your life, my love is not there?
Maybe somebody stolen it when I was running
to hold your hand.

17.of july,2023
S k o p j e

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEMS OF BILJANA BILJANOVSKA IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH.

PROF DOMENICO PISANA TALKS MORE ABOUT POETRY

ANNABEL VILLAR THE POET AND CULTURAL ACTIVIST FROM BENIDORM, SPAIN