JAA JASRIL - BASHING BLUES THROUGH RHYMES IN WORLD MAGAZINES FROM TEENAGE YEARS. BRAVO. LUCKY YOU!




BIODATA OF JAA JASRIL

Born in Sydney, Australia in 1983, Jaa Jasril or his actual name Lukman Jasril Hamzah started writing at the age of 18, while still a student of Sports Science in
University of Malaya, Malaysia. Being an ardent fan of Rap and hip-hop genre of music, Jaa wrote rhymes and was strongly influenced by Tupac Shakur, Taleb Kwali, Jay-Z,
Kanye West etc. His rhymes were written in English and published on his blog and was highly rated by an American based online magazine of young writers in early
2000. His rhymes are now published in many international magazines like AZAHAR Revista, Campus 247.Wordpress etc.Jaa is currently a Trainer’s Trainer in EW Gyms in Malaysia.


RHYMES BY JAA JASRIL


TOUGH LOVE
Bang down the door, shocked me up,
Sharp witty remark, easily crack a bulb,
Exiled from your life, as you treat me like a pup,
Just take it easy, drink coffee a cup.
You were never there, vanished in thin air,
Just like the eclipse, your presence is always rare,
Ride off into the sunset, all I see is glare,
Act like nothing happen, as I reminisce and stare.
Like a fox, you are always cunning,
Deceived the mind, words got them blinding,
Once you reap, hit the floor running,
How can you sleep, after all those faces you lying.
Yet thanks all, for being that way,
Tough love, given day by day,
As I felt blessed, come what may,
Chance to be better, as a jar of clay


RAPID WATERS


They told me beyond this doors,
Light shine so bright,
Trying to get off the floor,
Stand up with all my might.
As I reach out to the handle,
Cant seems to grip,
With just one candle,
I fell down and slip.
There I found pictures,
Of how it was,
Heard the sound of river,
Where emotion paused
It was a long time,
And I thought its easy,
Now and then I taste lime,
As i try to make myself busy.
BREAK FREE


As I was at ease, through fire and madness,
Manage to standup, from light to darkness,
Rush you came down, showing kindest?
Once again I lost, peace of mind and calmness
As you move around from city to city,
There you go, telling Im so pity,
Painting the story , oh so dirty,
Don’t expect much, nothing but witty..
At this new place, I felt harder to breathe
The more you interfere, the more ill drift
Away from your shadows, just let me live
No ulterior motive, nothing on my sleeves
RISE UP


chills after midnight, not something new,
the view from down here, I just got use to,
whats in stores for us, nobody knew,
looking at the bright side, instead of everything blue
as we question why, this happened to us,
how could you mend, a broken glass,
the divine plan, we must always trust,
so we dont stay stagnant , or even rust
pick myself up, dust off my shoulder,
lit the fire inside, so I thrive over boulders,
to be stronger within, as I grow younger,
you’re how you feel, in the eyes of the beholder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEMS OF BILJANA BILJANOVSKA IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH.

PROF DOMENICO PISANA TALKS MORE ABOUT POETRY

ANNABEL VILLAR THE POET AND CULTURAL ACTIVIST FROM BENIDORM, SPAIN