DONYA MIRZAEI -THE NIGHTINGALE FROM TEHRAN



BIOGRAPHY

Donya Mirzaei, was born in Tehran on 11 March 1980. Besides her own poems; She also appeared in Iranian and Turkish literary magazines with the poems of many poets she translated.She also translated the poetry books of Turkish poets and writers into Persian anda the poetry books of Persian poets into Turkish.

POEMS BY DONYA MIRZAEI

1

I am throwing it out of my heart

but It's coming in to my mind.

Love!

2

Novel

I'm a amorous novel

You're only turning my leaves

without reading a single word!

3

My wardrobe has got

a lot of memories to say

if I open it’s mouth!

Poems: Donya Mirzaei
Translated to English by: Fadil Oktay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEMS OF BILJANA BILJANOVSKA IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH.

PROF DOMENICO PISANA TALKS MORE ABOUT POETRY

ANNABEL VILLAR THE POET AND CULTURAL ACTIVIST FROM BENIDORM, SPAIN