SLAVA BOZICEVIC AND HER SOULFUL AND LOVE POEMS.



BIOGRAPHY OF SLAVA BOZICEVIC

Born: January 1937 in Zagreb, Croatia…. Education: Medicine. Journalism, ecological-medicine (miljőmedicin studie i Sweden)… Work: In all professions related to this fields in Croatia, and 30 years in Sweden. Had more than 350 exibitions with cultural themes (folk-ethno-traditions in the world), Women in war and freedom. Peace,Lecturer human rights, Health and ecological themes in Scandinavia, Serbia and Croatia. Her poems been translated into Swedish, English, German, Serbian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Italian and Romany Chib language. She participated in national and international festivals of poetry and short stories, prosa. Author of 5 poety books: 2 published in Sweden and 3 in Croatian.Received many awards for charity activities from UNm, Unicef, Peace and human rights

POEMS BY SLAVA BOZICEVIC

A POEM

A poem is a never-dying life.
A poem is a soul wailing.
A poem is a ravishing singing of the sirens.
A poem is comfort and hope.
A poem is a tireless guide.
A poem is a never-dying life.

THE GAME OF LIFE

Life is a ship sailing from port to port.
Peaple are getting on and off board on the way;
and so on till the end.

Iam travelling and carrying a bleeding wound
in my heart; it will hurt till the end,
and I accdept that.

I.m speaking with it all the time.
I.m looking for a compromise.
But, in life, rules are always the same
and they beat us.

Birth, love, hate, good, evil, success, faillure,
happiness, unhappiness, health, ilness. Death.
And the ship sails into its last port.
That is the game of life and it beats us.

I DON.T WANT TO WAKE UP

You.ve ignited the sun in my soul.
and moved the ocean waves in my heart.
I live only when you are next to me
like right now.
Leant on you, I feel the exuberance of spring,
I.m absorbing the smell of your body,
of your tobacco, and of this magical sea.
You.re combing my hair
and whispering something tender.
That.s the echo of my soul and heart.
We are one soul.
I.m listening to your heart beating
strongly and quickly… Mine is replying the same.
I want to melt into you, I.m losing myself in your arms
and I don.t want to wake up.

Writen by Slava Božičević, Croatia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEMS OF BILJANA BILJANOVSKA IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH.

PROF DOMENICO PISANA TALKS MORE ABOUT POETRY

ANNABEL VILLAR THE POET AND CULTURAL ACTIVIST FROM BENIDORM, SPAIN